Jun 22, 2009

一机在手,危险无穷

Obviously this phone was powered by a lithium ebattery….when Lithium cells explode they do so at a temperature of about 1100 degrees. (Lithium bburns upon contact with oxygen).

A few days ago, a person was recharging his mobile phone at home. Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the Instrument still connected to the outlet.. After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud. His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death. Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!


FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
要防万一,千万不要在充电时听电话........

6 comments:

  1. 据说很多手机爆炸案,都是因为用了不合规格的电池,还有充电器。。。哎呀,就是那些Petaling street 的那种廉价电池咯!
    所以不管手机也好,相机也好,我都会买该品牌公司的原庄电池。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哗!您像有钱人哦......

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇唠!好可怕!下次不敢了。。^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 不是有没有钱的问题。。。万一有什么事,损失更加严重啊。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哇~ 撞邪啊!
    我刚刚才边充电边接电话嘢~
    庆幸咯

    ReplyDelete